For Radiolocation and Thru-the-Earth Gear
Contact Brian Pease
- Quickly locate the precise position of a cave passage on the
with reasonably accurate depth, for land use planning.
- Locate points on the surface to drill holes for
or elevator shafts in a commercial cave.
- Locate points on farms in karst areas to drill wells directly
streams or pools (Two successful holes).
- Locate points to drill into submerged caves to provide monitoring
wells and spring water for
a bottled water operation (several successes to date).
- Real-time diver tracking to literally mark the path of the
underground tunnels on
- Through the Earth 2-way voice communications.
- Two-way voice communications between the underground team/divers (tested several times).
conducted communications along infrastructure in mines.
431 Westford Rd
Milton, VT 05468 USA